Support this Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Flower Girl Blues was Bride's Comedy

Story submitted by Joyce Branton of Cedar Park, MI


My soon-to-be husband was standing there at the alter waiting for me to walk down the isle. The wedding was outside, and the wind was blowing pretty stongly. As I approached the carpet I was supposed to walk on, the wind flipped up the corner, tripping me.

I fell forward landing on my flower girl. The flower basket she was carrying flew in the air and landed perfectly on my soon-to-be mother-in-law’s head. The flower girl was fine, but I wasn’t . Seeing the basket on my in-laws head had me laughing so heard, I couldn’t stop.

Anyway, she quickly removed the basket replacing as many flowers in it as possible.

She handed it to Trina, the flower girl. The rest of the wedding went on as planned.

No comments: