Support this Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cold Wedding - Wind Breaking

Cinthia Brooks wrote… Our wedding was outside, in November. We thought that since we live in the South, that it would be fine.

Well, It wasn’t. We were at a Lake Part. We had a pavilion that had no enclosed area. The wind was whipping about 15 mph and it was in the 50’s. We were cold. My husband’s boss was there. He had some rolls of plastic that we quickly used to erect a make-shift windbreak.

If it weren’t for that, I fear we would not have been able to speak our vows. Ha ha ha! It certainly was a day to remember.
--------

Do you have a story to tell?  Use the comment link and tell me about it.  I'll post it, and if you have a picture to go with your story; e-mail it with the story to  taverned@hotmail.com.

Maybe you have suggestions on how people can save money on their wedding costs.  If you send me those, I'll share them right here on this site. 

No comments: